Narrowing this list to just five reasons to charter, was a challenge, so the Luxury Charter Group Team has listed here just some compelling reasons to whet your appetite while planning your next vacation.
1. See the world from the best vantage point of all – the sea! No traipsing through crowded streets, no taxis, airports or hotel lobbies, no crowded restaurants, no carting luggage between locations, just relaxed cruising in the capable hands of your attentive crew
2. Unforgettable experiences – if you want to create memories to last a lifetime, spending time onboard a magnificent yacht with your family and friends is the ideal choice. Cosy and away from the distractions of life, yet with enough room for each person to find their 'happy place', a luxury charter yacht fills that yearning like nowhere else.
3. Your own yacht and attentive crew, with none of the burdens of ownership – your wish is their command, from your own personalised itinerary and activities to the cuisine, cultural experiences and ports of call, they will ensure your every preference is met and expectations exceeded.
4. Be as adventurous or relaxed as you like in your luxury 'home away from home'– all the inclusions of a 5-star hotel or luxury home, plus many more! Learn to sail, snorkel, jetpack or simply relax on the sunbeds or submerge in the Jacuzzi.
5. Don't lift a finger – just describe your dream vacation and your Luxury Charter Group expert will match you with the most suitable, sail, motoryachts or gulets, available in the destination of your dreams. Luxury Charter Group handles all your charter planning and paperwork for free .... there's no extra cost for our services.
Of course, there are hundreds more reasons to charter a yacht, just ask one of the charter professionals at the Luxury Charter Group!
Ask us about the Testimonials we've received over the years and you'll see the effect a brilliant charter vacation has on the serenity and soul of our Luxury Charter Group clients, be they family generations, or groups of friends. Once a Charterer always a Charterer!
Disclaimer: The information about luxury yachts displayed on this page is merely informational and these yachts are not necessarily available for yacht charter or for sale, nor are they represented or marketed in anyway by Luxury Charter Group. This web page and the superyacht information contained herein is not contractual. All yacht specifications and information is displayed in good faith but Luxury Charter Group does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the current accuracy, completeness, validity, or usefulness of any superyacht information and/or images displayed. All boat information is subject to change without prior notice and may not be current.
Related Blog Posts
Imagine spending Thanksgiving in the Caribbean aboard your luxury charter yacht, with your own private chef on board to cook your Thanksgiving turkey! Relax with your loved ones and let us organise a charter to remember for ever. We still have some great yachts available, ask us today. Learn more...
Dazzlingly beautiful the Maldives consist of 26 coral atoll islands and more than 1,190 islands spread out over 90,000 square kilometres. Only 200 or so of these islands are inhabited so privacy and seclusion are easily found. And at this stage with the Maldives open to tourism and some stunning luxury charter yachts headed that way now is the perfect time to explore this tropical paradise. * Learn more...
As travel bans are lifting in some destinations, now is the perfect time to plan and book a luxury charter yacht vacation in the Caribbean. Perhaps the disruption caused by the Coronavirus has left you with a few questions. Here we try to give you some answers, and to consider all the benefits of choosing a private yacht charter for your vacation. Learn more...
Luxury Charter Group is excited to announce that the British Virgin Islands, a unique tropical charter paradise, is re-opening its borders on December 1st. If you are looking for a warm weather charter, sun-soaked secluded beaches, cobalt blue waters and spectacular scenery then this is the charter destination for you. And there is no better way to enjoy the BVI, while social distancing in your own private "bubble" of family and friends, than on board your own private luxury charter yacht. Learn more...